Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return.
All eligible returns are accepted for a refund and will be issued back to the original form of payment.
Please note the returns process for your location to ensure the return is processed promptly and correctly.
- Items must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery, in new and unused condition with all original labels/tags attached.
- Items must be unaltered, undamaged and unwashed, while in the customer’s possession.
- Free from any markings, make-up, self tanner, odors, pet hair, perfumes, deodorant and washing powder.
- For health reasons and personal hygiene, swimwear, underwear, activewear, bodysuits, bracelets, earrings and customized products are not eligible for return.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
For more detailed information please review our Terms & Conditions for Returns below.
For all returns, we ask you to follow the steps below to make a return. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!
Returning with Simply Lilly is quick and easy! Follow the steps below:
- Please email: email@example.com
- Include the order number and email address that was used to place the order.
- We will generate a return label for you and sent via email. It may take a few minutes to arrive in your inbox.
- A total of $8.95 USD will be deducted from your refund balance per return shipment.
- Print your return shipping label.
- Feel free to repack your items back in the original packaging. *Multiple orders cannot be combined.
- Drop off your return at a local post office or organize a pickup.
- Once your return is in transit, it will take 5 - 10 days for your refund to be processed. *Please note original shipping costs are non-refundable
TIMEFRAME TO RETURN
Please return unwanted items within 14 days from the date of delivery. The return window begins from the date of delivery to the date the item is postmarked for return. Transit delays will not impact this time frame.